Monday, April 26, 2010

A Load Of Scraps

So today is my husband's birthday!! He is 53 today!! Happy birthday baby!! Normally we have a celebration. This year, however, we have a different celebration going on this year. My step daughter is getting married in July. She has asked that instead of a traditional wedding shower, that we have a full blown family cookout here at our house. So we are on for this Sunday. The whole family will be here (extended family too). So preparations are already on the way. Come on by, the more the merrier!!


I have done quite a bit of scrapping the last week. I decided to pick some of my fave pages for the week, would not want to bore anyone with so many!!


Fei Fei's Stuff Sublime



Fei Fei's Stuff Sublime



Paislee Press and Emily Powers Everyday Ordinary


and a Freebie from Suddenly Artistic Blog



Kim DeSmet Freckles and Giggles



Kim DeSmet Freckles and Giggles



Merkeley Designs Making Memories


Emboss It Newsletter Freebie


Sign up HERE

2 comments:

  1. Oh happy belated birthday PawPaw!!! Hope you had a wonderful day & got lots of extra hugs. The cookout planned for the weekend sounds wonderful ... ahhhh ... if only I were closer, I could bring the mojitos! Hugs, sue.falstaff

    ReplyDelete
  2. your selection of pages here just blow me away Linda. Awesome stuff. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete